With the annual San Diego Startup Week just one month away, organizers are seeking speakers, ideas for sessions, and entrepreneurs with pitches.
Startup San Diego, a volunteer group of entrepreneurs, mentors and investors, are completing plans for the popular event scheduled from May 28 to June 3 and seeking input from the local startup community.
The week will include over 150 sessions for attendees at various stages in their startup as well as a new focus on the unique San Diego entrepreneurial ecosystem, covering topics such as biotechnology, diversity and bi-national partnerships.
Opportunities to get involved during the week include volunteering, moderating sessions, speaking, mentoring and pitching new ideas:
- Want to volunteer? Use this form.
- Want to develop or moderate sessions? Fill out this form.
- Want to be a speaker or recommend someone? Use the speaker form.
- Know entrepreneurs who want to mentor / be mentored? Fill out one of the forms.
- Have an idea-, seed-, or growth-stage pitch? Apply here.
The majority of startup week activities will take place at the San Diego Convention Center downtown, but events are also scheduled for Tijuana, Carlsbad and Barrio Logan.
Tickets for access to six days of events range from $50 for students to $119 for full-price attendees.
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: