The 24 Hour Fitness Carmel Mountain Ranch club grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 7, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., located at 14331 Penasquitos Drive.
The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
24 Hour Fitness Carmel Mountain Ranch club will offer members a plan that works best for them with a free fitness assessment with a personal trainer and co-creation of a fitness plan—a “road map” to keep members on track during the first critical days of their fitness journey.
The new 30,068 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle studios
- Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, and Barre workouts included with membership
- Hundreds of virtual classes available on demand
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig for high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Outdoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Pro shop for nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Locker rooms with private showers
*Additional fees apply