No injuries were reported Tuesday in an electrical fire that damaged a pizzeria in Little Italy. Photo via OnScene.TV.

No injuries were reported Tuesday in an electrical fire that damaged a pizzeria in Little Italy.

Firefighters found heavy smoke coming from Landini’s Pizzeria at 1825 India St. after reports of a fire at around 4 a.m., according to the San Diego Fire & Rescue Department.

Crews gained entry to the business, where they found no occupants and began dousing the flames.

The department reported that the fire was electrical and caused by a faulty refrigerator.

The building sustained damage worth about $150,000, with additional damage totaling roughly $100,000.

— City News Service, Inc.