Government offices will be closed, transit systems will operate on reduced schedules and trash collection will be delayed one day because of the Christmas holiday.
All federal, state, San Diego County and San Diego city offices will be closed.
There will be a one-day delay in trash collection for customers served by the city’s Environmental Services Department.
All MTS trolley lines will operate on a half-hour frequency.
The rapid 201, 204, 215 and 235, urban local bus routes and Express routes 20 and 950 will run on Sunday schedules.
There will be no service offered on the Rapid Express and Rapid 237, Sorrento Valley Coaster Connection, other Express bus routes or the Vintage Trolley.
Fare-paying customers will be allowed to ride with a friend for free on all MTS routes.
All North County Transit District routes will operate on a Sunday/holiday service schedule.
Attractions with modified hours in San Diego:
- The San Vicente Reservoir will be open a half-hour before sunrise to sunset
- Torrey Pines and Balboa golf courses will be open until 3 p.m.
- Mission Bay golf course will be open until 5 p.m.
- Public buildings and museums in Balboa Park will be closed
- The Robb Field Skate Park, Rancho Penasquitos Skate Park, Carmel Valley Skate Park, Bill and Maxine Wilson Skate Park and the Charles L. Lewis III Memorial Skate Park will be open
City News Service contributed to this article.
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: