By Raoul Lowery Contreras
Unbalanced budgets, poor public schools, high taxes, lying politicians, poverty, illegitimacy, war, illegal immigration… Are these America’s most pressing problems?
No. Racism is. Let’s see if you are a racist.
1. Do you think a racial group is superior to any other because of skin color?
2. Do you think one language is superior to any other?
4. Do you think most people on welfare are black or Hispanic?
5. Do you think most drug and opioid addicts are black or Hispanic?
6. Do you think most people in poverty are black or Hispanic?
7. Do you think most females who have abortions are black or Hispanic?
8. Do you think that unqualified blacks and Hispanics get preferential treatment in jobs, promotions and university admissions?
9. Do you think that uneducated white and black men suffer economically at the hands of less-educated Hispanic immigrants, legal and illegal?
10. Do you agree with Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh and Pat Buchanan that the United States is being “invaded” by Mexicans and Central Americans, legally and illegally?
11. Do you think like Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh and Pat Buchanan that illegal aliens come here just to collect welfare and other public benefits?
12. Do you disagree with the U.S. Supreme Court that American citizen children of illegal aliens should receive public schooling?
13. Do you believe like Rush Limbaugh and Pat Buchanan that illegals pay no taxes?
15. Do you think like Tucker Carlson, Pat Buchanan and Donald Trump that illegals cause rampant crime in America?
16. Do you think blacks and Asians are pushy or rude?
17. Do you think Hispanics are rude when they speak Spanish in front of others who do not and that they should be fired if they speak Spanish at work?
18. Do you think there are too many immigrants coming to America?
19. Do you think Jews are a race?
20. Do you believe Jews control the money and banking in the world?
21. Do you doubt that the Germans murdered millions of Jews in the Holocaust?
22. Do you think Rodney King was beaten because he ran from the cops, or because he tossed a couple of them to the ground?
23. If you have ever read it, do you insist that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution was written and approved to apply only to blacks who had been slaves?
24. If you are a Californian, did you vote for the anti-immigrant Proposition 187 without reading it?
25. Without ever reading it, did you support Proposition 187 based on its support by Rush Limbaugh?
If you answered yes to every question, you are without doubt or reservation a true-blue racist. You are an ordinary racist if you answered yes to half the questions — and that includes blacks and Hispanics who answered yes to half the questions.
If, out of factual ignorance, you couldn’t answer half the questions, you are in serious trouble and are probably a racist, a very dangerous racist, for you look like everyone’s next door neighbor, fellow commuter, worker, fellow church attendee, fellow voter, Rush Limbaugh listener, or white, non-college educated voter in the Midwest.
If you are a racist as defined by your answers to the above 25 questions, you certainly didn’t vote for Barrack Obama or John McCain and probably didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton.
We can assume because of his public pronouncements, tweets, policies and appointments that Donald Trump cannot take and pass the 25 questions asked here.
The question is whether Donald Trump can win again with his base of non-college educated white people after educated whites joined Hispanics, Asians and blacks in dumping Trump-aligned congressmen in November.
Raoul Lowery Contreras is a political consultant and author of the new book White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPS) & Mexicans. His work has appeared in the New American News Service of the New York Times Syndicate.
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: