From restaurants and bars to universities and tourist attractions, rideshare provider Lyft revealed the top destinations in San Diego in 2017.
- Most visited restaurant: Urban MO’s Bar & Grill
- Most visited bar: PB Shore Club
- Most visited event space: Petco Park
- Most visited university: San Diego State
- Only in San Diego: San Diego Zoo
- Trending destination: Balboa Park
The PB Shore Club, Petco Park and the zoo were also top destinations in 2016.
The destinations were named in the third-annual Lyftie Awards, a program that recognizes the most popular destinations in cities across the country.
“Now that Lyft is accessible to 95 percent of Americans, this is a great occasion to recognize passengers’ top locations across the country for what makes them unique,” said Lyft San Diego Market Manager Hao Meng. “This is the second year we’ve recognized Lyftie winners in San Diego, with a few returning favorites and some new awardees too.”
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: