The mystery of human behavior, and its sometimes violent results, will again top the list of degrees issued by San Diego State University to its graduating seniors next weekend.
SDSU offers bachelor’s degrees in 95 subjects, but for a third consecutive year, the top-two undergraduate majors are psychology, with 418 graduates, and criminal justice, with 375.
More than 10,300 San Diego State University graduates are eligible to walk across the stage at Viejas Arena during commencement weekend on May 17 to 19 and receive bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
The complete list of the top 10 degrees for seniors graduating in 2019 is:
- B.A., Psychology
- B.S., Criminal Justice
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies
- B.S., Business Administration – Finance
- B.S., Business Administration – Marketing
- B.S., Kinesiology Pre-Physical Therapy
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- B.S., Business Administration – Accounting
- B.A., Liberal Studies Elementary Education
- B.A., Economics
SDSU has more than 36,000 students and offers bachelor’s degrees in 95 areas, master’s degrees in 78 areas and doctorates in 22 areas.