San Diego State University offers bachelors degrees in 95 subjects, but just 10 of them were chosen by nearly a third of the class of 2018 that graduates a week from now.
The university reported Friday that for a second consecutive year, the top three majors were psychology, criminal justice and finance.
The business administration trio of finance, marketing and accounting and related field of economics made up four of the 10 most popular degrees
Here’s the full list of the top 10 degrees:
- Psychology — 437 graduates
- Criminal Justice — 386 graduates
- Finance — 315 graduates
- Marketing — 314 graduates
- Pre-Physical Therapy — 308 graduates
- Mechanical Engineering — 276 graduates
- Interdisciplinary Studies (a custom degree) — 269 graduates
- Accounting — 258 graduates
- Economics — 201 graduates
- Biology — 195 graduates
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: