Firefighters rescued a 23-year-old man who was trapped in the chimney of a Mira Mesa home.
with a small monthly contribution
The rescue began around 4 p.m. Wednesday and lasted around 45 minutes at the home in the 8600 block of Hydra Lane near Sagittarius Road, San Diego Fire-Rescue officials said.
The man reportedly told firefighters he lived at the home where he was rescued. He was taken to a hospital, but was not seriously injured, fire officials said.
It was not immediately clear how or why the man became lodged in the chimney.
— City News Service
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: