People living in a three-story condominium in the Chollas Creek area had to evacuate their building Sunday evening because of a gas line break in the parking garage.
The building is in the 4900 block of Market Street, according to NBC7 News. The gas leak was discovered some time after 8 p.m. Police have shut down Market Street between 47th and Euclid.
No injuries have been reported.
San Diego Gas and Electric repair crews are at the scene, NBC7 said.
–City News Service
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: