Share This Article:
A non-injury fire at a University Heights apartment complex Tuesday caused about $30,000 in damage, according to the San Diego Fire- Rescue Department.
Support Times of San Diego's growth
with a small monthly contribution
The blaze, which broke out shortly after noon in the 4600 block of Hamilton Street and was contained to one unit, might have been caused by a heater problem, the SDFRD reported.
The flames were extinguished in about 10 minutes.
The American Red Cross was assisting two displaced residents.
— City News Service
Heater May Have Sparked $30,000 Apartment Fire was last modified: December 30th, 2014 by
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click here