The annual concert is the premier showcase of San Diego’s young musical talent, and benefits Resounding Joy’s Ariana Miller Music with Heart Program that provides music therapy to patients at Rady Children’s Hospital.
In addition to Merrick Hanna, other performers include:
- Pianist Anne Liu, 16, a 2018 National YoungArts finalist winner
- Singer/songwriter Savannah Philyaw, who recently completed a collection of songs for Warner Bros TV
- Nikki Castillo, a regular on CBS’s hit show “Scorpion” and Disney’s “C. Undercover”
- Isabella McCormick, 12, who won the 2017 American Harp Society’s National Competition
- Sadie Duca, who has been on “America’s Got Talent” and made it to the Vegas Round at age 11
- Jason and Andrew Zhang, aged 10 and 12, who have played Carnegie Hall twice
- The award-winning University of San Diego Choral Scholars
The concert will be held at the Irwin M Jacobs Qualcomm Hall, 5775 Morehouse Drive in San Diego. Food trucks will be on site at 5 p.m., doors open at 5:30 p.m. for refreshments and silent auction, and the concert begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets are available online at $25 for general admission and $100 with preferred seating and unlimited beverages.
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: