Five students fell ill at Crawford High School on Friday, apparently due to ingesting marijuana-laced brownies, authorities said.
The teens reported feeling sick at the El Cerrito-area campus about 12:30 p.m., said Linda Zintz, spokeswoman for San Diego Unified School District.
Medics took the students to Rady Children’s Hospital. Their conditions were unavailable in the late afternoon.
School police were investigating how the students might have gotten hold of cannabis-infused food, Zintz said.
— City News Service
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: