A fire that spread from the kitchen of an Oceanside home Sunday displaced four people, blew an electrical transformer and downed wires, but no one was injured.

The fire in the 500 block of South Barnwell Street near Oceanside Boulevard was reported at 1:50 p.m., a North County fire dispatcher said.

The blaze spread to the the interior and attic before crews had it under control around 2:20 p.m., North County fire officials said. Four adults were displaced.

San Diego Gas & Electric workers were summoned to the home for the blown transformer and the downed wires, fire officials said.

City News Service