The City of La Mesa is planning a series of six free summer concerts — from country to jazz to rock — at Harry Griffen Park.
The “Sunday’s at Six” concerts in the park’s outdoor amphitheater take place from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Here’s the complete schedule:
- June 11 — San Diego Concert Band
- June 18 — Ginger Cowgirl (Country)
- June 25 — Fanny and the Atta Boys (Bluegrass, Jazz and Blues)
- July 9 — Dim the Lights (Disco)
- July 16 — Fringe Benefitz (Classic Rock)
- July 23 — Sonic Epidemic (Horn Tunes of the 70’s)
The amphitheater seats 350, and you can also set up chairs on the grass. SnoCal Shaved Ice will be available during the concerts.
The series is is sponsored by Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Grossmont Center, the La Mesa Park and Recreation Foundation and the City of La Mesa.
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: