A fire likely caused by faulty electrical equipment damaged a residential garage in North Park Monday.
The non-injury blaze in the 4400 block of Texas Street erupted about 10:45 a.m., according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.
Crews were able to keep the flames from spreading into the attached home, SDFRD Capt. Joseph Amador said. It took the personnel about 20 minutes to extinguish the fire, he said.
Investigators set the monetary losses at $15,000.
–City News Service
>> Subscribe to Times of San Diego’s free daily email newsletter! Click hereFollow Us: